Once upon a time, in the winter wonderland of Winnipeg, there lived a beautiful women. She loved the earth so dearly that she wished to offer the planet a gift. She folded her hands in prayer and smiled.

"Love and Harmony" she whispered.

The wind heard her prayer and set forth to every corner of the earth to spread her wish.
And when the Lady Lorelie saw her friend, she smiled for she had heard the whispers of the wind and saw the beauty of her friends spirit.

"Come" the lady said "let me give you wings and crown your head, for your love is pure like the white of snow and your prayer like a ribbon that floats through the land."

May all who see you be blessed by your smile
Lady Lorelie empowers people through Art.
Her inspiration and visions come from spirit, who uses the art of henna to empower people and reconnect them with their own spirit.

If you would like to collaborate or book your own inspirational photoshoot
please contact me

More inspiration

Comments

02/23/2017 6:56am

Her smile truly empowers us. Lady Lorelie is lucky that the beautiful woman gave her talent to empower people. I hope you utilize this skill for a greater purpose. I believe you're doing so. Continue what you have began. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. Keep blogging!

You seriously look like a princess fairy with your outfit. Plus, the amazing background makes you even look like a goddess of snow. Kidding aside, but it's true that your smile is so cool and you can light up somebody else by just smiling at them. I'm glad to know that you are spreading love and harmony to the people around you. Keep up the good work!

07/02/2017 11:45pm

You look so beautiful! You look like Red Riding Hood and Jadis the White Witch from Narnia! I love how the exquisite details of your costume are. It really shows that you spent a lot of time just to be able to create this look. I've been thinking of a Halloween costume and I think I'm going to try and recreate this look. I am so inspired by how beautiful red and white / silver look together. It gives off a vibe of being classy and fierce. I also loved your photos!

06/13/2017 12:42am

I agree. Her smile is really something that can make me smile as well. I actually admire the henna she has, it suits her skin tone very well. I didn't think that henna could be white, it looks so elegant. I want to have this done on me as well. Thanks for this wonderful idea!

I am very impressed with your artworks. You are so creative! I love this post.

03/22/2017 1:15am

Your photos are very nice because you have a lovely face and a beautiful smile. I also like your henna in your forehead because you look like a queen. It's funny because to be honest, it is my first time to see a white colored henna because usually it's color black. I really appreciate your efforts in those photos. I like your artwork, it's simple but adorable.

08/27/2017 9:49am

Just right after reading this post, I got a new idea. Thanks, it's really inspiring!

08/31/2017 10:37am

Good to know this web today. I found so many useful thing here.

Thanks for your comment. We're really glad this content was useful and hope you will check back with us to read future articles!

Lynn D
09/20/2017 6:17am

white henna is just amazing. i had heard from a friend of mine about the same - white looks equally nice as black and brown; however, depending on where you put henna, but never tried/ had seen. just ordered, https://www.namastecollective.com/collections/henna-flash-tattoos/products/white-henna-transfer-tattoo thanks for the images.

10/03/2017 3:44am

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.

10/09/2017 6:56am

Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!!
Please keep up sharing.

I have gone through the post and it is very clear to understand. This insight would help me to further my research on the topic. I would surely come back for more information and wish that you keep posting such wonderful content

Much thanks for this brilliant site. elegantly composed and useful substance you have.

12/22/2017 6:00am

This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Waiting for the next post.

01/02/2018 2:35am

It so happens that you get acne pimples when you aren't at all having it. When you find that big pimple your first though is to squeeze it, that result in acne scars. How to get rid of acne pimples has been the important question in the teenage stage and adult years.

01/08/2018 12:05am

There is no mystery to proper dry skin care. First, make the decision to practice regular and consistent good skin care. Then take advantage of the great tips we offer in this article to get your dry skin looking younger and more beautiful.

01/09/2018 12:09am

If you are searching for a gorgeous, smart and charming companion, look no further than the classy girls that are available only from arpitakaur.com.Unlike other escort agencies, we carefully pre-screen, select and hire girls that are known for their beauty, personality, positive attitude, hygiene and style.

01/16/2018 9:59am

01/20/2018 6:06am

These days it is virtually impossible to survive with word of mouth marketing alone. You need a landing page. It helps if you have reviews on your page. But what if someone posts on your site and their input isn't what you want clients to see? Who trusts a brand that has negative or no online reviews? Employing a SEO company to help you with Internet Reputation Management will help immensely.